Tuesday 27 October 2015

Dior and I: DVD Review

Dior and I: DVD Review


Rating: M
Released by Madman Home Ent

Haute couture and myself don't mix.

In fact, as I write this, I'm in an old T Shirt with holes in it and a pair of short longs. So that should give you some insight into my view of fashion - but Dior and I gives a tantalising look at the making of Raf Simons' first collection for Dior back in 2012.

As ever with fashion pieces, time is of the essence and there are levels of pressure which wax and wane - but the doco never loses an eye for the fashion itself and the tensions between Simons and Dior.

It won't appeal to everyone but fashionistas will lap up this sumptuously shot and carefully executed doco, which revels in the fashion, gives you an insight into a world you've never seen and will no doubt having you heading to the shops for a spree.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Very latest post

Origin: Movie Review

Origin: Movie Review Cast: Aunjanue Ellis-Taylor, Jon Bernthal, Vera Farmiga, Audra McDonald, Nick Offerman Director: Ava DuVernay More like...